Pages

Saturday, 20 August 2011

Today I woke up at 8 and got ready to go to lavo, but instead I had to go to leannes cause I thought I'd be late, we just kb'd and while she was showering, I was on her laptop, then once she got ready, we began to start walking to cindy's when we nearly got chased by a angry VERY angry bulldog omg the gates were open so it could of chased us easily, we slowly stepped back bit by bit into some neighbours house LOLOL, don't know who's but erm, we then had to tkae the long way which omg timewaster, but yeah we then met up with Tien and we went to supre outlet and mygod it was far and tiring but it was fun, didn't get much besides highwaiste shorts and a maxi skirt which was abit to small for me but I somehow managed 8-) got home super delayed cuase of trains missed tutor, oh man but awells great day overall. ( I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment