Pages

Saturday, 19 November 2011

BREAKINGDAWN

HAHAHAHH WHO EVER MADE THIS BANNER STUFFED UP THE DATE !!! BAHAHAH
So yesterday me and my friends went to watch "Breaking Dawn Part 1" it was alright, wasn't that dramatic and shiizzz it was pretty funny, and I don't get why My friend cried when they got married, it wasn't even that beautiful I mean seriously o,o I mean the weddings beautiful and all but seriously I wouldn't cry , it was pretty interesting tho, kinda funky how jacob imprinted on a baby (PEDO) jokes, kinda excited for part 2 ! wanna see how she survives being a vampire! hate cliff hangers I swear! .. yeah after that we went and ate at switch bought nutella pizza man shouldve just bought nutella and a bun and melt it on top and eat it, but yeah it was alright! Illl post the photos up later!
IT WAS NICE!!




GAY CINDY AT BEVILLES OR SOMETHING!!

2 comments:

  1. Twilight's crapppp! Well the moviee.
    And you always say you'll post up pictures soon but NEVER do LOLOOL!

    ReplyDelete