Pages

Friday, 11 May 2012

DEB JOURNEY BEGINS

So after watching my friends deb I was soooo tempted to do deb at kdc, but I thought the payment was due and it had already began. But all of a sudden someones like oh final deb payments are next week thursday and that its not too late ! and i was like OMGOMGOMGOMG should I should I, it was so last minute and then i was like no partner and crap then BAM alberts my partner. Becuase there are heaps of couples wanting to do it, there is only a maximum of 25 couples, first come first serve. I was like oh dear $300 bucks by thursday and I just agreed to this on tuesday! so what I did was stayed back after school on thursday with Vicky Tien and Tracey roamed around helped bake RAINBOW CAKES ! for an event coming up and then BAM we were there paying for deb O_O . next week is when the dance lessons begin! For then next 8 weeks its dancing/training and bam 20th July it begins :) Paid for deb now  dress shoes and hair makeup ohdear.

No comments:

Post a Comment