Pages

Saturday, 16 June 2012

examsoverwoot!

Last week we had exams and we had to get our names marked off, when the teacher comes past we would point at our picture and the teacher would tick us off, so like a teacher came to me and i pointed at my picture but some reason he was still here and he was just looking at me and the picture then i said OH i lost weight and his like good job ! and i was like dayum that is awkward but yeah I guess the losing weight paid off !

Another thing happened it was our chem exams so we were aloud to bring in a calculator and like teachers would go around and take electronics off us like phones etc but instead of a teacher, her little daughter was going around getting the electronics as she came across to me shes like ELECTRONICS and I'm like nah I don't have any and shes like THEN URHHHHH WHATS THAT in a smartas voice and I'm like its a calculator and she was so awwwwwwks LOOLOL anyways yeah that was my highlights from the exams and my lord I think I did bad on all of em FMMMMML T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment