 |
| me and my deb partner ! |
well it started off me waking up early in the morning, had to go watergardens and print names and get some last minute things for deb with leanne, got home at 12 rushed for my life had to cut the names as quick as i can cause i had to be at nikkis by 3 so if its messy sorry it was because of that >< well yeah then quickly showered let hair air dry but took so long so had to blow dry upside down BAHAHAH then 30 mins of curling and cooling and like 1 hour left did the make as quick as I can, then 2;30 pop on the dress and then out the door I went, went nikki's no one was home waited with vicky, she was about to pop on her dress outside BAHAHAH that cute one ! , then the boys came had to wait for 2 girls so then in the end we were in the hammer for 15 mins ! terri had to ran out of her car in the middle of the road to hop onto the hammer, her dad helped her it was so sweet ! then got there filmed rehearsals then BAM 2 hours waiting for everyone to arrive it was so scary, cause first when you look down its empty then bam 1 hour later heads everywhere so scary ! well first couple was Sage and Gavin, me and Albert was seventh, we thought it was alright but when they walked out ROAAAAAAAAH SCREAMS, and everyone in the room was like OH DANG IT OMG LOL it was so scary ! cause we thought it wouldn't be like that, then once it was our turn omgggg all I heard was like oAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR I couldn't hear anything it was so scary ! but very good experience ! then we danced and sadly I stood on my dress so I slipped twice ! so shattering T_T but yeah all good, ate muck around everyone was sweating my 2 close mates cried so FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNY but sweet of them !!!!!!!!!! but yeah ! will be posting pictures up later ! HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!! @_______________@ It went by so quick ! I didn't even have time to meet everyone that was there ! MORE PHOTOS TO COME !
No comments:
Post a Comment